A souper soup that kids love, make a batch and freeze.
: Maria Mitchell
Recipe type: Lunch/Dinner
- 500ml chicken stock or bone broth
- 1 onion diced
- 1tsp Butter
- ½ Cauliflower
- 2 Sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 50g Red lentils
- 60g Dried alphabet pasta shapes
- 400ml Water
- Heat butter in a pan
- Fry onion, add in the cauliflower and sweet potatoes
- Add in the stock and lentils
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until the lentils are soft, add more water if required, blend with a hand blender.
- In a different pan add the water and bring to a boil, add in the alphabet pasta shapes, simmer for 5 minutes
- Once the pasta is cooked add to the soup and enjoy!