This is a lazy Sunday brunch recipe that you can adapt, add in whatever you have in the fridge and its sure to be a crowd pleaser
: Maria Mitchell
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 eggs
- 4 rashers of bacon, unsmoked and nitrate free
- 1 small green pepper, cubed
- 1 small red pepper, cubed
- 1 small yellow pepper, cubed
- 1 shallot, cubed
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 flour tortillas
- Grill the bacon for 8-10 minutes, or until as desired crispiness.
- While the bacon is grilling heat the oil in a pan and sauté the three types of pepper and shallots together for 7-8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the milk with the eggs then stir the mixture into the pan with the vegetables, and add in the cooked bacon.
- Cook the eggs for 3 minutes stirring to scramble, then spoon the egg and bacon mixture into the burrito warps and serve.