A perfect snack or side dish
: Maria Mitchell
Recipe type: Dinner
- 8 large carrots
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp tarragon, chopped (optional)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210C and line baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Wash the carrots, and leaving the skins on and cut into chips about 1cm thick.
- In a bowl, combine the cornflour with the black pepper and coat the carrots chips.
- Spread the carrots into a single layer on the baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil and cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- To serve toss with the tarragon if using or serve up with ketchup or choice of dip