With only hours until Christmas day families up and down the land will be thinking about the all important snack to leave out for Santa. After much debate we decided on these luscious little bites, after all he is probably fed up of mince pies and given his hectic schedule he really will need to keep his energy levels up.
These gluten and dairy free little bites are perfect for keeping energy levels stable and sweet cravings at bay.
Whatever you leave out for Santa I hope your Christmas day is healthy happy and filled with those that you love.
From my family to yours Merry Christmas!
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Mash bananas in a large bowl
- Sift in the coconut flour and mix until a breadcrumb consistency
- In a pan heat the coconut oil, nut butter and honey until it forms a gloopy mix
- Add to the banana mix
- Add the chocolate chips
- Form into small balls and place on a baking tray
- Bake for around 10 mins or until golden brown