Strawberry Jelly Squares
If your looking for a natural jelly sweet then try these, start slowly with the gelatine then increase. Try adding blueberries or vanilla for an additional flavour burst.
: Maria Mitchell
Recipe type: Sweet
Serves: 20 small pieces
- 800g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 300ml boiling water
- 4 tbsp grass fed gelatine
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp stevia
- Add the boiling water and gelatine to a bowl then leave to infuse 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor pulse the strawberries for 4-5 minutes, or until a smooth puree is formed.
- And the water and gelatine to the strawberry puree then pour the mixture into a square dish or container.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or until set the cut into squares to serve. These should keep 2-3 days