If you have a chronic or ongoing health condition that is affecting your health and wellbeing then a personalised health programme is probably the best option. Nutritional therapy can be a powerful tool in the management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes II, hormonal issues, digestive disorders, stress, autoimmune conditions and so on. Nutritional therapists work with clients, to identify and improve nutritional factors that may contribute to their complaints, helping clients to put in place a change of dietary habits wherever necessary and guiding them on their way back to health. Sometimes, functional tests are used to identify specific issues, and the use of supplements may be recommended.
In order to understand your current health issues and your goals and to work through a new eating plan, consider the right supplements and possible biochemical tests, we will need to work together over a period of time. It is unlikely that you would benefit of a ‘one-off’ appointment. The duration of your programme will depend on your current health status and what you want to achieve, but will typically start with an initial 12 weeks.
My Health Programmes typically include the following elements, providing fortnightly support to help you implement the recommendations:
- Initial Consultation – 90 minutes
- Follow-up Consultations – either face-to-face or via Skype/phone – 45 mins each
- Mini Progress Review Calls – 15 mins each
- In-depth Health & Lifestyle Assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Food Diary Analysis
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation, if applicable
- Recommendations on functional tests and interpretation
- Email support
Programmes start from £255 for a 12-week programme. Please contact me to discuss further how we can work together.
Note: Supplements and/or functional tests will be charged separately